Curriculum Readers: 800 - 1300 Total Words
Science and Medicine - Whole Class Topic Research and Thinking Skills
Behind great medical breakthroughs were people who could see new possibilities and backed up their ideas with research. These five titles describe the advances in antibiotics, dentistry, cholera, vaccinations and the on-going work to find a cure for malaria.
This box contains 30 x books for classroom reading, with 6 x copies of each title.
1 x Pre-teach Activities resource booklet
1 x Reading Comprehension Skills resource booklet
1 x USB Stick (containing printable versions of Pre-teach Activities and Reading Comprehension Skills resources)
1 x Information for Teachers guide
The 5 x titles include:
1. Malaria: The Challenge for Scientists
2. Saving Our Smiles, Saving Our Bites
3. Dr John Snow: The Scientific Thinker of Soho
4. Edward Jenner: Scientist, Doctor, Observer and Experimenter
5. Penicillin: The Drug That Happened by Chance